Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bringing in the New Year

I hope anyone who stumbles upon this had a great Christmas and New year.

My New Year night went pretty well. My hubby and I helped out with the youth group at church. We had fun. Then, when we got home we found that one of our dogs was missing. He has been missing before, but this time he hasn't come home. :( The kids have been at my parents for the last two nights so it has been really quiet around here. I'm enjoying the peace, but looking forward to them being back home again.
............................................................................................................

I don't really believe in New year resolutions, but I think the beginning of the year is always a good starting point to begin any goals and plans that you may have. Below are a few of the plans I have for this upcoming year.


  • For one, I would like to actually update this site more often. I want to be able to actually document things that are going on around here. I also have things I would like to share and haven't gotten around to it. 
  • I want to lose weight....who doesn't!? I only want to lose 10 pounds, which is not a lot, but that is my goal. The 10 Ibs. that I want gone all seems to be in my midsection and I want it to go away!
  • I really really want to be more organized. This last year things haven't been very smooth and I need to get a lot of things back in order including finances.
  • I would like to have a baby.......Ok, that really isn't up to me, but I'm just throwing it out there..lol!
  • I'm pretty sure there are more I just can't think of anything else right now. The above are the main goals for the year.
What are your goals for the new year?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    "Education is thus a most powerful ally of humanism, and every American school is a school of humanism. What can a theistic Sunday school's meeting for an hour once a week and teaching only a fraction of the children do to stem the tide of the five-day program of humanistic teaching?" — C.F. Potter, signer of Humanist Manifesto 1930

    "Open war is upon you whether you will risk it or not!" — Aragorn, "Return of the King"